Alexa from Whimsical Wyvern has nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award! I’m honored, not to mention childishly pleased too 🙂 Can’t stop grinning. Thank you so much Alexa!
The Rules for this Award are as follows :
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
(My childish side has also chosen to add a badge to my blog 🙂 )
7 facts about me :
- I love English pop music from the 80s and the early 90s and a few current ones; all of which I listen to every night.
- I hate bananas and milk – I just can’t stand the odor of either of them.
- I have one major dream and that is to travel the world. I’m trying to fulfill that a little every alternate year and this year is one 🙂
- I am a fan of Captain Haddock in the Tintin comic series and I’ve almost got the whole collection. Only 4 remain. But I’ll get those soon enough. I am also a Harry Potter fan (of the books, not the movies). I wish Mrs. Rowling would consider working on more sequels. And they never end.
- I am afraid of all creepy-crawlies.
- I love watching the rain and the smell of fresh earth after a good downpour. But I need to be indoors when this happens. Hate getting wet.
- I’m addicted to Candy Crush. I am currently on level 578.
And lastly, here are my nominations. Do check them out!