Hello again all of you amazing people!
Yesterday was my first day back at work from my holiday and there I was sitting at my desk feeling a little homesick and generally sorry for myself, when lovely Tanya from Yarnya lifted my gloomy spirits and made my day by nominating me for a Liebster Award. Was I thrilled to bits! Thank you, Tanya!
The Liebster Award is one that is given to new bloggers by other bloggers welcoming them to the blogging world 🙂 It gives us all an opportunity to get to know each other too and I am excited to be a part of this modern chain mail.
Here’s How It Works :
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have fewer than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in your post.
Here’s who I Nominate :
Here are the questions given to me to answer :
- What’s the origin of your blog name? – Shells and Bobbles are my favorite stitches in crochet! Being in love with this craft, I thought it ideal that my blog be named after it. Besides, a few other names that came to mind were already taken 🙂
- What’s your craft of choice? – Crochet, for sure!
- If you could have any craft item in the world (yarn, storage, accessory, etc) what would it be? – Lots and lots of yarn!
- What are your favourite colours to work with? – All the lovely colors of the rainbow.
- What is your favourite way to relax other than crafting? – Curling up on my couch with a nice hot cup of coffee and a good book.
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? – A Photographic Memory 😀 If only..
- What is the favourite project you have completed? – My over-sized Lacy Shawl. The largest project I’ve ever done!
- Where would your ideal holiday be? – Norway. I sooo want to experience the Norwegian Fjords.
- What TV show would you recommend as a must watch? – I liked Secrets and Lies. There are more, but I’ll just name the one.
- What was your worst crafting disaster? – Fortunately, I don’t have one yet.. I seem to start on projects that I feel I’m sure I can accomplish. Not much of a risk-taker, me. Coz I just detest the unraveling part of it and the despair that follows 🙂
- Do you have pets? If so, please post a photo! If not, what pet would you like to have if time, money, allergies didn’t come into play? – I don’t have one. But would love to own a Maltese some day.
Eleven Questions for my nominees to answer :
- Who or what is your crafting inspiration.
- What is your favorite way to relax apart from crafting.
- Where would you go on your dream holiday?
- What is your favorite accessory?
- What is your favorite crafting project?
- What was your worst crafting disaster?
- If you had a super power, which one would it be?
- Name one item that you cherish the most.
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you have pets? If so, please post a photo! If not, what pet would you like to have if time, money, allergies didn’t come into play?